Some Characteristics Of Brushless Motors
1. The starting resistance of the brushless dc motor is large (inductive reactance), so the power factor is small, the starting torque is relatively small, there is humming at the start, and it is accompanied by strong vibration, and the load at the start is small.
2. Brushless motors are usually controlled by digital frequency conversion. The AC will be changed into DC first, then DC then AC, and the speed will be controlled by the frequency change. Therefore, the brushless motor is not stable when starting and braking. It will be stable when the speed is constant.
3. Because the brushless dc motor is not stable when starting and braking, the moving parts will stop at different positions every time, and they must stop at the desired position through the positioning pin or the stopper.
4. The application scope of the brushless dc motor is limited, and it should be mainly used in constant speed equipment, such as inverter air conditioners, refrigerators, etc. The brushless motor is damaged and needs to be replaced.
5. The bldc motor removes the brush. The most direct change is that there is no electric spark generated when the brushed motor is running. This greatly reduces the interference of the electric spark on the remote radio equipment.
6. The brushless dc motor has no brushes, the friction force during operation is greatly reduced, the operation is smooth, and the noise will be much lower. This advantage is a huge support for the stability of the model operation.
7. The wear of the brushless dc motor is mainly on the bearing. From a mechanical point of view, the brushless motor is almost a maintenance-free motor. When necessary, only some dust removal maintenance is required.