What Are The Different Motor Uses？
1. Servo motor: Servo motor is widely used in various control systems, which can convert the input voltage signal to the mechanical output on the motor shaft, and drag the controlled component, so as to achieve the purpose of control.
Servo motors are divided into DC and AC. The earliest servo motors are ordinary DC motors. In the case of low control accuracy, the general DC motors are used as servo motors. In terms of structure, the DC servo motor is a low-power DC motor, and its excitation is mostly controlled by armature control and magnetic field, but usually armature control is used.
2. Stepper motor: The stepper motor is mainly used in the field of CNC machine tool manufacturing. Since the stepper motor does not require A / D conversion, it can directly convert the digital pulse signal into angular displacement, so it has always been considered to be the most ideal CNC machine tool. element. In addition to the application in CNC machine tools, stepper motors can also be used in other machines, such as motors in automatic feeders, motors for universal floppy disk drives, and printers and plotters.
3. Torque motor: Torque motor has the characteristics of low speed and high torque. Generally, the AC torque motor is often used in the textile industry, and its working principle and structure are the same as those of the single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. Switched reluctance motor: Switched reluctance motor is a new type of speed-regulating motor with extremely simple and sturdy structure, low cost and excellent speed-regulating performance. It is a strong competitor of traditional control motors and has strong market potential.
5. Brushless DC motor: The linearity of the mechanical and adjustment characteristics of the brushless DC motor is good, the speed range is wide, the service life is long, the maintenance is convenient, the noise is low, there is no series of problems caused by the brush, so this kind of The motor has great application in the control system.
6. DC motor: DC motor has the advantages of good speed regulation performance, easy start, and ability to start with load, so the application of DC motor is still very wide, especially after the emergence of thyristor DC power supply.
7. Asynchronous motor: Asynchronous motor has the advantages of simple structure, convenient manufacture, use and maintenance, reliable operation, low quality and low cost. Asynchronous motors are widely used to drive machine tools, water pumps, blowers, compressors, hoisting winches, mining machinery, light industry machinery, agricultural and sideline product processing machinery, and most industrial and agricultural production machinery, household appliances and medical equipment. There are many applications in household appliances, such as electric fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, etc.
8. Synchronous motors: Synchronous motors are mainly used in large machinery, such as blowers, water pumps, ball mills, compressors, steel rolling mills, and small and micro instruments or control devices. The three-phase synchronous motor is its main body. In addition, it can also be used as a tuning camera to deliver inductive or capacitive reactive power to the grid.