What Is A Geared Motor？
Definition: Refers to the integration of reducer and motor (motor). Such an integrated body can also be generally referred to as a gear motor or gear motor. Usually, it is supplied by a professional reducer manufacturer after integrated assembly.
1. The geared motor is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
2. Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 95KW.
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, reducer efficiency up to 95%.
4. Low vibration, low noise, high energy saving, high-quality steel materials, steel cast iron box, high-frequency heat treatment of gear surface.
5. After precision machining, to ensure the positioning accuracy, all the gear reducer motors that constitute the gear transmission assembly are equipped with various types of motors, forming electromechanical integration, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of product use.
6. The product adopts serialized and modular design ideas and has wide adaptability. This series of products has extremely many motor combinations, installation positions and structural schemes. Any speed and various structural forms can be selected according to actual needs.
1. High-power geared motor
2. Coaxial Helical Gear Motor
3. Parallel shaft helical gear motor
4. Helical bevel gear reducer motor
5. YCJ series gear reducer motor
Application: metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical industry, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other general-purpose mechanical deceleration transmission mechanism.